SENIOR ARTISTS (10 to teens)
Through my mentorship, I foster an appreciation for art for students in the age group of 10 to teen. Students work with a variety of materials and art mediums. In my curriculum there is a great emphasize on artistic concepts and technicalities that evoke curiosity, strengthen natural creativity, develop perseverance, and critical thinking amongst students.
Art is a life skill and it prepares students to make fearless experiments, expand their risk taking abilities and discover positive ways of expressing themselves through hardships. Students gain a deep understanding of complex concepts in a fun and relaxing teacher-led environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamentals of drawing anything
- Sketching and Shading - botanical, animals, landscape, human anatomy, portraits… etc
- Oil Pastels - techniques, landscape, floral, still life, stylized and realism
- Acrylic Painting Techniques - beginner to intermediate level
- Watercolor Painting Techniques - beginner to intermediate level
- Charcoal Rendering - still life, portraits, perspective drawing