Art is for all and it is definitely never too late to start. All you need is the desire and the drive. If you are here, it means art is definitely in your heart. Read along and you will find the right direction.
People do art for various reasons. To unwind, to express, to stay sane, to relax… All of these are great reasons to keep that palette wet and hence I have two separate categories of art classes- Fine art classes and Hobby art classes. My approach for both the classes are quite different.
FINE ART CLASSES
Are you somebody who has always been passionate about art, always wanted to learn but life took over? Or may be, you did learn some basics and now you desire to learn more advance level technicalities, develop a skill and explore possibilities. If your answer to any of these is yes then this course is for you. You don’t need any prior knowledge to start. We are pretty intense in our class and work ground up towards building advanced skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamentals of drawing anything (beginner to advanced level)
- Sketching and Shading Realism
- Oil Pastels and Soft Pastels - advanced level techniques
- Color Theory and Color Mixing
- Acrylic Painting Techniques - beginner to advanced level
- Watercolor Painting Techniques - beginner to advanced level
- Charcoal Rendering - still life, portraits, perspective drawing
Time: Saturday 8:45-9:45 | Fee: $100 | Mode : online
HOBBY ART CLASSES
Art is therapeutic and you are looking for unwinding, relaxing, a feel good and create something decorative. We meet once a week just to do this.
We work on light - hearted art projects. Classes are project based and you can hop in and out based on your interest in a specific project
- Coffee Painting
- Acrylic Canvas Painting
- Palette Knife
- Casual Floral Calligraphy
Time: Thursdays 10:00 -11:00 AM cst | Fee: $20 per class | Mode : online